In some cases, correct functioning of your website depends on a PHP version installed on the...Awstats terms
Unique Visitors - These are the total number of visits by a unique IP address. This can be a bit...Can I delete my stats files?
The server will generate web statistic files for your account daily. If you don't want them, you...Hints to save disk space
Here are some hints to save your disk space 1. delete web stat By default, three web statistic...How do I access the cPanel?
To access cPanel, please go to www.your-domainame/cpanel This will redirect to the login page of...How do I set database permissions?
1) For Unix accounts, permissions can be set through cPanel or FTP program. cPanel > Files...How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...How to add an email account?
For Linux hosting customer Login control panel to use https://your-domainname/cpanel Fill in...What are the Error Pages listed in the Cpanel?
The error pages are pages that will show up if an incorrect request by a web page viewer has been...What contribute to my bandwidth?
The bandwidth in cPanel is for all traffic web, FTP and emails. The bandwidth is how much data...What is cPanel?
cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It...How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager?
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...How to create Cronjob via cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...How to add CNAME Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
CNAME records are referred to as alias records since they map an alias to its canonical name. You...